Timber Cabins Australia use the authentic and reputable cabin kits created by Tene Kaubandus.
On our website we have a selection of cabins with pricing and information. To view our full product range please view the Timber Cabin Australia’s Catalogue
Please use this key to assist while viewing our cabins on the website and in our catalogue.
Timber Cabin Kit Options
- Without flooring
- 18mm floorboards (prices on this website include 18mm floorboards)
- 28mm floorboards
- Hardwood flooring
- 18mm ceiling boards
- 28mm walls
- 40mm walls
- 58mm walls
- 70mm walls
- Tie down bars/drilled in threaded rods
- walls are solid spruce timber
Please check specifications of wall thickness pertaining to each cabin.
- Premium windows and door hardware
- Brushed stainless steel
Windows and Doors
- European style tilt and turn windows
- Double glazed windows and doors comes standard on cabins with a wall thickness of 58mm and 70mm.
- Doors are solid laminated timber
- Stainless steel threshold with external doors
Colorbond Roof kit includes
- Colorbond sheets (your choice of Colorbond colours), ridge capping, battens, flashings and fixings visit Colorbond for colour options
- Aircell 2.7-3.4R rating insulation depending on installation (reduces noise by 38db)
- Gutter pricing on application
- Insulation variations available
Installation and Bearer Kit
Timber Cabins Australia include
- concrete foundations
- pressure treated timber posts
- treated timber bearers
- ant caps
- construction to lock up stage in our installation and bearer kit
Hardwood or steel posts available – price on application
All prices are quoted for flat ground and easily accessible sites only.
Timber Cabins Australia uses the Timbersafe Boron treatment and it is highly recommended for spruce timber structures.
- protects against rot and fungus
- fire retardant
- wood borer and termite protection
- guaranteed for 10-30 years (dependent on application)
- can be painted over
- Please note : Termite protection/ barriers as required by your local council must also be used
For more information please visit on the Timbersafe product please visit their website.